geoscience.net logo
+ Resolve Article
+ Follow Us
Follow on FacebookFollow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterFollow on Twitter

+ Translate
+ Subscribe to Site Feed
GeoScience Most Shared ContentMost Shared Content

A guide to designing accessible outdoor recreation facilities


, : A guide to designing accessible outdoor recreation facilities. A guide to designing accessible outdoor recreation facilities: 58

The workbook provides general guidelines and commonsense design considerations for making outdoor recreation facilities accessible in particular to the handicapped. Specifications are taken from the American National Standards Institute or from Standard Wheelchair dimensions.

US$29.90


Other references

Graf, G., 1994: Opportunities and risks for LPG successor undertakings, economically good - politically undesired!. Despite policy efforts to encourage a structure of small family farms in eastern Germany, the 18 900 newly created individual farms of less than 100 ha (average 14 ha) farm only 5% of the land. The remaining 95% of area is farmed by 6500 commercia...

Morris, A.; Cook, C.; Hassen, A., 2014: Ohio physical therapists' accuracy in identifying abnormalities on diagnostic images with and without a clinical vignette. A strong understanding of diagnostic imaging has been advocated for physical therapists. There have been recent changes in physical therapy curricula and increased opportunities to utilize imaging during clinical practice. The aim of this study wa...

Chen, Y.L.ng; Fang, K.C.ang; Sheu, J.Y.h; Hsu, S.L.n; Tzeng, C.C.yi, 2001: Synthesis and antibacterial evaluation of certain quinolone derivatives. A number of 7-substituted quinolone derivatives were synthesized and evaluated for antibacterial and cytotoxic activities. Preliminary results indicated that most compounds tested in this study demonstrated better activity against methicillin-resi...

Machida, J.; Koshino, T.; Yoshida, N.; Hiruma, T.; Miyagi, Y.; Aoki, I.; Watanabe, S.; Kuchino, Y.; Misugi, K.; Nagashima, Y., 1995: Establishment of two rat osteosarcoma cell lines (YROS-1 and YROS-2) induced by radioactive phosphorus. Two rat osteosarcoma cell lines, YROS-1 and YROS-2, were established from two experimental osteosarcomas and induced by internal irradiation with radioactive phosphorus. Both cell lines formed a monolayer cell sheet in vitro with focal piling. The...

Razowski, J.; Trematerra, P., 1999: Description of a new species of Italian Cnephasia Curtis, 1826, from Mount Etna, with notes on the cnephasiine ovipositor. A new species of Italian tortricid moth, Cnephasia etnana sp.n. from Mount Etna, Sicily, is described. Externally the new species resembles C. abrasana (Duponchel, 1843), or forms of C. constantinana Razowski, 1965, or C. korvaci Razowski, 1965. I...

Douglas, P.S.; Holmes, D.R.; O'Neill, W., 2005: President's page: i2 Summit 2006: one-stop shopping for interventionalists. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 46(7): 1371-1372

Hirose, K.; Yamazaki, M.; Ishikawa, A., 1979: Effects of water temperature on median lethal concentrations (LC50) of a few pesticides to seawater teleosts. Bulletin of the Tokai Regional Fisheries Research Laboratory, 45-53 No. 98

Mattingly, S.L.; Gehring, D.D., 1980: The dental educator and the law. Dental educators become vulnerable to student lawsuits if they ignore legislative changes and judicial decisions that affect all academic units in higher education. Issues involving contractual considerations, privacy and grading, and recent copyr...

Gracious, B.L.; Krysiak, T.E.; Youngstrom, E.A., 2002: Amantadine treatment of psychotropic-induced weight gain in children and adolescents: case series. The purpose of this study was to explore whether amantadine would slow or reverse significant weight gain in children and adolescents treated with antipsychotics and/or mood stabilizers that may promote increases in weight. Eight boys and one girl...

Tonks, A., 1995: New ambulance targets could save 3000 lives a year. Bmj 311(7000): 281-281