geoscience.net logo
+ Resolve Article
+ Follow Us
Follow on FacebookFollow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterFollow on Twitter

+ Translate
+ Subscribe to Site Feed
GeoScience Most Shared ContentMost Shared Content

Is Auxin Produced in Roots?


, : Is Auxin Produced in Roots?. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 25(5): 245-248

There was no measurable increase in the auxin content of excised pea root tips grown on dextrose agar blocks. Some of the auxiii was present in the bound and some in the free form; approximately 69 per cent, was diffusible and the remaining 31 per cent. could only be extracted with the help of ether. A. M.

US$19.90

PMID: 16577889

DOI: 10.2307/86885


Other references

Anonymous, 1947: General rules and procedures concerning radioactive hazards. Compiled here in concise form are the rules essential to safe laboratory handling of isotopes. They are taken from "A.E.C. Regulation, Safety No. 3" and are in effect at A.E.C. Laboratories. The precautions cover maximum permissible tole...

Evstigneeva R.P., 1971: Synthesis of protected peptides representing fragments 14 22 and 11 17 of yeast cytochrome c. Chemistry Of Natural Compounds (english Translation Of Khimiya Prirodnykh Soedinenii): 451-455

Chambers, R.Andrew.; Sentir, A.M.; Engleman, E.A., 2010: Ventral and dorsal striatal dopamine efflux and behavior in rats with simple vs. co-morbid histories of cocaine sensitization and neonatal ventral hippocampal lesions. Exposing animal models of mental illness to addictive drugs provides an approach to understanding the neural etiology of dual diagnosis disorders. Previous studies have shown that neonatal ventral hippocampal lesions (NVHL) in rats produce feature...

Kochetkova E.Ya, 1989: Clinical picture and course of pulmonary tuberculosis in new cases of elderly and senile patients excreting l forms of tubercle bacilli. One hundred and forty two new cases of pulmonary tuberculosis of elderly and senile ages were observed clinically. In terms of the vegetating mycobacterial population, all the patients were divided into 3 groups. It was shown that pronounced clini...

Yuda, A.; Takai, S.; Jin, D.; Nishimoto, M.; Sawada, Y.; Sasaki, S.; Miyazaki, M., 2000: Angiotensin II receptor antagonist, L-158,809, prevents neointima formation in dog grafted veins. Journal of Hypertension 18(Suppl 4): S82

Rodriguez, C.; Olmedo, C.; Kraft, S., 1998: The role of Eisenia foetida in recycling of microorganisms, cycles C and N. The aim of this work was to study the microbiological components of organisms involved in the N and C cycles in the gastrointestinal tract of Eisenia foetida. Organisms were obtained from adult earthworms of E. foetida reared in broiler litter com...

Jennette, J.C.; Charles, L.A.; Falk, R.J., 1991: Antineutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibodies: disease associations, molecular biology, and pathophysiology. International Review of Experimental Pathology 32: 193-221

Anonymous, 2011: The pyroelectric effect in magnetoelectric 8 PZT-2 MZF and 8 PZT-2 NZF composites. The pyroelectric response is measured using the dynamic method in preliminarily polarized magnetoelectric .8PbZr<sub>.53</sub>Ti<sub>.47</sub>O<sub>3</sub>-.2Mn<sub>.4</sub>Zn<sub>.6</sub>...

Tardif, S.D.; Richter, C.B.; Carson, R.L., 1984: Reproductive performance of three species of Callitrichidae. The reproductive performance of three species of Callitrichidae housed under identical conditions, including relatively spacious caging and visual screening, was compared. The three species were Callithrix jacchus, Saguinus fuscicollis, and Saguin...

Salter, D.R.; Stone, C.G.; McGlade, K.J., 2005: Creating a virtual sanctuary for scholars. When people work together digitally, material can be added to a safe shared environment at anytime and can be accessed anywhere. The solutions generate new questions and new problems that then become interconnected. Cultivating this new and rapidl...