geoscience.net logo
+ Resolve Article
+ Follow Us
Follow on FacebookFollow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterFollow on Twitter

+ Translate
+ Subscribe to Site Feed
GeoScience Most Shared ContentMost Shared Content

Sweet potato meal in dairy cow rations


, : Sweet potato meal in dairy cow rations. Rep. Hawaii agric. Exp. Sta, 89 p

In a 9-week "double-reversal feeding trial on 6 cows 11.5 per cent. of dried sweet-potato meal and 1.5 per cent. of soyabean meal were together substituted for 13.0 per cent. of maize meal in the concentrate ration with no adverse effect on milk yield.

US$29.90


Other references

Khamaganova, A.V.; Butov, I.S.; Timoshin, G.G., 1974: Acute generalized syphilitic meningitis in a patient with secondary recurrent syphilis. Vestnik Dermatologii i Venerologii 0(8): 83-84

Gislason, S.R.; Hassenkam, T.; Nedel, S.; Bovet, N.; Eiriksdottir, E.S.; Alfredsson, H.A.; Hem, C.P.; Balogh, Z.I.; Dideriksen, K.; Oskarsson, N.; Sigfusson, B.; Larsen, G.; Stipp, S.L.S., 2011: Characterization of Eyjafjallajokull volcanic ash particles and a protocol for rapid risk assessment. On April 14, 2010, when meltwaters from the Eyjafjallajökull glacier mixed with hot magma, an explosive eruption sent unusually fine-grained ash into the jet stream. It quickly dispersed over Europe. Previous airplane encounters with ash resulted...

Trouton T.G.; Allen J.D.; Adgey A.A.J., 1989: Mitochondrial dysfunction following transthoracic countershocks in dogs. Journal of Molecular & Cellular Cardiology 21(SUPPL 2): S36

Ozkaya-Bayazit, E.; Güngör, H., 1999: Carbamazepine induced eczematous eruption-clinically resembling atopic dermatitis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology 12(2): 182-183

Barker, R.; Heady, E.O., 1960: Economy of innovations in dairy farming and adjustments to increase resource returns. This is a comprehensive study of methods of reducing costs and increasing labour productivity on Iowa dairy farms. The main conclusions concern the importance of herd size (herds of less than 22 being shown to be uneconomic) and of the value of lo...

Marcus, H.; Weerakkody, R.Alwis.; Trivedi, R.; Santarius, T.; Kirollos, R., 2010: Management of arteriovenous malformations (AVMs) presenting with intracranial haemorrhage: the role of subacute resection. British Journal of Neurosurgery 24(1): 95-95

Bacoglu, M., 1945: Three species of Lacertidae, new for Turkey. Rev Fac Sci Univ Istanbul, 10B1: 68-70

Bai, L.; Tuch, B.E., 2000: Lack of toxicity from Fas-Fas ligand interaction in fetal pig pancreatic beta cells. Diabetes Research & Clinical Practice 50(Suppl 1): S178, September

Lee, F.M.Y.; Tsang, J.F.K.; Chui, M.M.Y., 2015: The needs of parents of children with visual impairment studying in mainstream schools in Hong Kong. This study attempted to use a validated and standardised psychometric tool to identify the specific needs of parents of children with visual impairment studying in mainstream schools in Hong Kong. The second aim was to compare their needs with tho...

Bermúdez, V.; Aparicio, D.; Colmenares, C.; Peñaranda, L.; Luti, Y.; Gotera, D.; Rojas, J.; Cabrera, M.; Reyna, N.; Velasco, M.; Israili, Z.H., 2010: Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults: a case report. Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults (LADA) is an autoimmune endocrine disorder in which despite the presence of antipancreatic islets antibodies in the moment of diagnostics, the progression to beta-cell secretory insufficiency is slow. It is oft...