geoscience.net logo
+ Resolve Article
+ Follow Us
Follow on FacebookFollow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterFollow on Twitter

+ Translate
+ Subscribe to Site Feed
GeoScience Most Shared ContentMost Shared Content

The results of preliminary varietal trials of fruit crops on the Sterlitamak experimental farm for 1955-62.


, : The results of preliminary varietal trials of fruit crops on the Sterlitamak experimental farm for 1955-62.. Sborn. naufi. Trud. baskir. nauc.-issled. Inst. sel'sk. Hoz. (Rep. sci. Trans. Baskir sci.-res. Inst. Agric.), 1, 278-91

Information is provided on the yield and disease resistance of promising varieties: 7 apples, 2 sour cherries, 5 black currants, 2 gooseberries, 3 raspberries and 6 strawberries.

US$29.90


Other references

Pilon-Smits, E., 2005: Phytoremediation. Phytoremediation, the use of plants and their associated microbes for environmental cleanup, has gained acceptance in the past 10 years as a cost-effective, noninvasive alternative or complementary technology for engineering-based remediation meth...

Gallant, C.G.; Hong, L.; Ablett, R., 2001: Methods for recovering raw meat from the head-shells of crustaceans, eg lobsters and use thereof for stuffed crustaceans, eg lobster and stuffing so-provided. Procedures are provided herein for the optimization of the utilization of crustaceans, e.g., whole lobsters, through the inclusion of under-utilized components. The procedure involves firstly, initiating the detachment of the raw edible deep-shoul...

Kychanov V.M., 1981: Biochemical blood parameters in migrating stenodus leucichthys. In S. leucichthys Gueld caught at the close of the migration way (near the dam zone of the Volgograd Hydroelectric Generating Station) [USSR] the content of total protein, albumin, total lipids and cholesterol was lower and the level of .alpha.-li...

Hartung, R.; Brösing, A.; Sczcepankiewicz, G.; Liebert, U.; Häfner, N.; Dürst, M.; Felbel, J.; Lassner, D.; Köhler, J.M., 2009: Application of an asymmetric helical tube reactor for fast identification of gene transcripts of pathogenic viruses by micro flow-through PCR. We have established a fast PCR-based micro flow-through process consisting of a helical constructed tube reactor. By this approach we can detect transcripts of measles and human papilloma virus (HPV) by continuous flow allowing for reverse transcr...

Barkan, A.F.; Grodzis, O.A., 1980: Milk/vacuum valve for milking installations. The valve and its arrangement on the milk and vacuum pipelines are described. The aim is to facilitate milking in parlours.

Katke, R.; Nikam, D.Sandipan.; Bhansali, M.; Smruti, B.K., 2014: Case report of uterine carcinosarcoma with incisional site recurrence. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India 64(Suppl 1): 92-94

Chan, H.S.; Grogan, T.M.; Haddad, G.; DeBoer, G.; Ling, V., 1997: P-glycoprotein expression: critical determinant in the response to osteosarcoma chemotherapy. Background: Fewer than 20% of patients with bone cancer who are treated with surgery alone are cured. Even with the best current treatment, surgery combined with chemotherapy, only 60%-80% of patients with nommetastatic bone cancer and 10% of pati...

Tat'ianenko, L.V.; Bogdanov, G.N.; Varfolomeev, V.N.; Kotel'nikova, R.A.; Shaposhnikova, G.I.; Smirnov, L.D., 1999: Structural-functional changes in biomembranes during complications of diabetes mellitus and their pharmacological correction. The decrease of sorbitol dehyidrogenase activity and the increase both of aldoso reductase activity and sorbitol concentration in aorta or eye lens under experimental diabetic angiopathy have been shown. The structural and functional alterations i...

Kasimov, M.R.; Zakyrjanova, G.F.; Giniatullin, A.R.; Zefirov, A.L.; Petrov, A.M., 2016: Similar oxysterols may lead to opposite effects on synaptic transmission: Olesoxime versus 5α-cholestan-3-one at the frog neuromuscular junction. Cholesterol oxidation products frequently have a high biological activity. In the present study, we have used microelectrode recording of end plate currents and FM-based optical detection of synaptic vesicle exo-endocytosis to investigate the effe...

Dodin, I.Y.; Fisch, N.J., 2001: Motion of charged particles near magnetic-field discontinuities. Charged particles near discontinuities in magnetic fields, so-called "boundary particles," can be constrained to remain near the discontinuity, even an arbitrarily fractured discontinuity, as the particle drifts along the fractured bound...