geoscience.net logo
+ Resolve Article
+ Follow Us
Follow on FacebookFollow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterFollow on Twitter

+ Translate
+ Subscribe to Site Feed
GeoScience Most Shared ContentMost Shared Content

Histological and histochemical study of high endothelium of post-capillary veins of the lymph node


, : Histological and histochemical study of high endothelium of post-capillary veins of the lymph node. Anatomical Record 135: 207-213

Reconstructions of post-capillary veins of the lymph node showed a considerable network draining the capillaries. Distinctive characteristics of high endothelial cells were metachromatic staining, a strong reaction with the technique for nonspecific esterase and the possession of succinic dehydrogenase. Other properties of high endothelium studied were those of all (venous) endothelial cells.

US$19.90

PMID: 13831897

DOI: 10.1002/ar.1091350306


Other references

Klees, E., 1961: A contribution to myoblastic tumor of the mandible and maxilla in neonates. Die Medizinische Welt 10: 487-488

Recillas Gispert, C.; Lowder, C.Y.; Meisler, D.M., 1995: Brain magnetic resonance imaging findings in patients with uveitis. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science 36(4): S783

Speidel, C.C.Cheney, R.H., 1961: Time-lapse motion pictures of deviations in density, viscosity and cleavage in Arbacia derived from various fertilization combinations of irradiated gametes. Biological Bulletin Wood's Hole, 121: 408-409

Lindberg, H., 1935: Hemiptera aus Nordost-Gronland. Skr. Ishavet, Oslo: 11-17

Smith George Otis, 1902: Part 3; The coal fields of the Pacific Coast. United States Geological Survey Annual Report 22, Part 3: 473-513

Lacroix, M.; Kite, G.; Droogers, P., 2000: Using datasets from the internet for hydrological modelling - an example from the Kucuk Menderes basin, Turkey. This report describes the application of the SLURP (Semi-Distributed Land Use Runoff Process) model to the Kucuk Menderes basin, Turkey, using public domain data from the Internet for topography, land use, seasonal variation in leaf area index, an...

Knudsen L.E.; Olsen J.H.; Banke O.; Hvid H.; Moller C.D.; Pedersen P.K.; Skov P., 1986: Pregnancy outcome among laboratory technicians. Teratology 34(3): 409

Lee KeumSun; Lee JaeChang; Hwang YongSoo; Hur IlBum, 1997: Effects of natural type (S)-(+)-abscisic acid on anthocyanin accumulation and maturity in 'Kyoho' grapes. The effects of natural type abscisic acid (ABA) treatments on colour development and fruit quality in Kyoho grapes, grown in plastic houses or open fields in Korea Republic where environmental and/or cultural conditions were inadequate for berry c...

Keller, A.E.; Googe, J.T.; Cottrell, H.B.; Miller, D.G., Jr.; Harvey, R.H., 1935: Clinical study under controlled conditions of 1083 children with hookworm. Of 1083 children, aged 5 to 18 years. living in South Eastern Mississippi, 79.5 per cent. were found from examination of the faeces to be suffering from hookworm disease. The remaining 20.5 per cent. acted as a control group. An analysis of sympto...

Kawano, F.; Yamaguchi, K.; Nishimura, H.; Tsuda, H.; Takatsuki, K., 1985: Variation in the clinical courses of adult T-cell leukemia. Twenty-nine cases of adult T-cell leukemia were classified into four types according to the clinical features and course: smoldering, chronic, crisis, and acute. Only 2 of 14 patients with the acute type responded to therapy. The four types showed...