geoscience.net logo
+ Resolve Article
+ Follow Us
Follow on FacebookFollow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterFollow on Twitter

+ Translate
+ Subscribe to Site Feed
GeoScience Most Shared ContentMost Shared Content

Pyrogenic exotoxin a producing streptococcus pyogenes are unusually virulent in a murine model of cutaneous infection


, : Pyrogenic exotoxin a producing streptococcus pyogenes are unusually virulent in a murine model of cutaneous infection. Abstracts of the General Meeting of the American Society for Microbiology 92: 64


US$29.90


Other references

Brăza, J.; Blazek, J., 1971: Determination of Y chromosome by fluorescence method. Ceskoslovenska Pediatrie 26(9): 451-452

Moletta, R., 2005: Winery and distillery wastewater treatment by anaerobic digestion. Anaerobic digestion is widely used for wastewater treatment, especially in the food industries. Generally after the anaerobic treatment there is an aerobic post-treatment in order to return the treated water to nature. Several technologies are app...

Hayakawa, Y.; Ohnishi, A.; Endo, Y., 1998: Mechanism of parasitism-induced elevation of haemolymph growth-blocking peptide levels in host insect larvae (Pseudaletia separata). Growth-blocking peptide (GBP) has been purified for the first time from the haemolymph of the host armyworm Pseudaletia separata whose growth is inhibited and shows developmental arrest in the last larval instar stage when parasitized by the paras...

Anikin, VV.; Bolshakov, LV., 2004: Microlepidoptera of Tula Area. 17. Casebearers (Hexapoda: Lepidoptera: Coleophoridae). On the basis of the long-term research the annotated check-list of casebearers (Coleophoridae) of Tula Area is introduced 59 species. 40 species are listed for the Area firstly, incl. 28 species for the Center of European Russia, Phagolamia serpyl...

Zhao-Rui-Zhen; Wang-Qiu-Mei; Zhang-Ping-Cai; Zhang-Hong-Man, 2003: Therapeutic effects of levofloxacin-containing regimen in patients with retreated pulmonary tuberculosis. Objective: To assess the efficacy and safety of levofloxacin-containing regimen for the patients with retreatment of pulmonary tuberculosis. Methods: According to concurrent control trial, sixty-two patients with retreated pulmonary tuberculosis w...

Thurberg B.E.; Herrington J.A.; Painter B.G.; Federici J.A.; Remy J.M.; Boyle J.F., 1991: Molecular epidemiology of ciprofloxacin resistant cip r methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus mrsa by field inversion gel electrophoresis fige. Program & Abstracts of the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents & Chemotherapy 31: 164

Langer-Gould, A., 2016: Sex hormones and multiple sclerosis: another informative failure. Lancet. Neurology 15(1): 22-23

Anghel, A.Georgiana.; Soreanu, C.Costin.; Dumitru, M.; Anghel, I., 2015: Treatment Options for Severe Epistaxis, the Experience of Coltea ENT Clinic. The study presents the experience of the Coltea ENT Clinic with the most common emergency in ENT pathology. The study group comprises 51.24% women and 48.76% men with 73.14% of patients (177) coming from urban areas and the remaining 26.86% (65) f...

Ding, W.; Wada, M.; Kameta, N.; Minamikawa, H.; Shimizu, T.; Masuda, M., 2012: Functionalized organic nanotubes as tubular nonviral gene transfer vector. Tubular nanomaterials are expected to represent a novel nonviral gene transfer vectors due to the unique morphology and potential biological functionalities. Here we rationally constructed functionalized organic nanotubes (ONTs) for gene delivery...

Hashimoto O.; Ogawa K., 1982: Eunuchoidism associated with severe osteo porosis a case. Orthopedic Surgery 33(9): 1055-1058