geoscience.net logo
+ Resolve Article
+ Follow Us
Follow on FacebookFollow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterFollow on Twitter

+ Translate
+ Subscribe to Site Feed
GeoScience Most Shared ContentMost Shared Content

Further evidence that indorenate is a 5-HT1 agonist


, : Further evidence that indorenate is a 5-HT1 agonist. Proceedings of the Western Pharmacology Society 34: 433-437


US$29.90

PMID: 1838609


Other references

Löning, T.; Milde, K.; Foss, H.D., 1986: In situ hybridization for the detection of cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection. Application of biotinylated CMV-DNA probes on paraffin-embedded specimens. Five autopsy cases of cytomegalovirus (CMV) infections were studied. Conventional light microscopy disclosed characteristic cytopathic effects in lungs, kidneys, and brain. In one case, electron microscopy was carried out and revealed typical herp...

Boothroyd, A.; Boothroyd-Turner, D., 2002: Postimplantation audition and educational attainment in children with prelingually acquired profound deafness. Language and educational attainment were evaluated over a 4-year period in 8 profoundly deaf, orally trained child users of the Nucleus multichannel implant with the spectral peak (SPEAK) processor. The average age at implantation was 5.8 years. I...

Montes,S.M.N.M.; Boliani,A.C.; Raga,A.; Santos,P.C.dos; Correa,L.deS.; Ferrari,J.T., 2008: Productive and physical-chemical characteristics of peach cultivar fruits on two rootstocks on the western of Sao Paulo State. Field studies were conducted in Sao Paulo, Brazil, to evaluate the physical-chemical characteristics of 6 peach cultivars over the Okinawa and Ume rootstocks. The parameters evaluated were fruit mass, length, sutural diameter, yield per plant, sol...

Ball, G.H., 1938: The life history of Carcinoecetes hesperus n. gen., n. sp., a gregarine parasite of the striped shore crab, Pachygrapsus crassipes, with observations on related forms. Archiv fuer Protistenkunde Jena, 90: 299-319

Gassner, G.; Niemann, E., 1955: Synergistic and antagonistic action of fungi and bacteria on the spore germination of various Tilletia species. This is an expanded account and discussion of in vitro studies at the Biological Institute, Brunswick, on the synergistic or antagonistic action of various fungi and bacteria on spore germination in Tilletia caries, T. brevifaciens, and T.

Osuch-Wójcikiewicz, E.; Bruzgielewicz, A.; Chęciński, P.; Szwedowicz, Pł.; Bąk, I.; Niemczyk, K., 2014: Benign parapharyngeal space tumors. Parapharyngeal space tumors are rare and represent from 0.5% to 1% of all head and neck tumors. Benign tumors occur in about 80% of all cases and the remaining 20% are malignant tumors. Most of the tumors derive from salivary glands or neural tiss...

Rutkowski, P.; Trepka, Sławomir.; Ptaszynski, K.; Kołodziejczyk, M., 2013: Surgery quality and tumor status impact on survival and local control of resectable liposarcomas of extremities or the trunk wall. The 5-year survival rates for localized liposarcomas reportedly vary from 75% to 91% with histologic grade as the most important prognostic factor. However, it is unclear which other factors, including the initial surgery quality and recurrent tum...

Mehta, R.R.; Das Gupta, T.K., 1993: Regulation of 17 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase in a newly-established human breast carcinoma cell line. UISO-BCA-1 human breast carcinoma cell lines, established and characterized in our own laboratory, were used to study both oxidative and reductive pathways of 17 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17 beta-OH-SDH). This enzyme has been suggested to...

Fitzgerald, R.C., 2004: Review article: Barrett's oesophagus and associated adenocarcinoma--a UK perspective. In the UK and across the Western world there has been a rapid increase in oesophageal adenocarcinoma, such that this cancer is now more common than squamous cell carcinoma. The 5-year mortality from oesophageal adenocarcinoma is >80% and theref...

Webb, J.G.; Street, J.A.; Bagwell, E.E.; Walle, T.; Gaffney, T.E., 1988: Stereoselective secretion of atenolol from PC12 cells. Stereoselective storage and release of the cardioselective beta adrenergic receptor antagonist atenolol was studied using cultured PC12 cells as a neural model. [3H]Atenolol efflux from preloaded PC12 cells was increased 4-fold in response to memb...