geoscience.net logo
+ Resolve Article
+ Follow Us
Follow on FacebookFollow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterFollow on Twitter

+ Translate
+ Subscribe to Site Feed
GeoScience Most Shared ContentMost Shared Content

A gift from Dr. Mitchell (Edward Jenner)


, : A gift from Dr. Mitchell (Edward Jenner). Manitoba Medical Review 46(2): 114-115


US$29.90

PMID: 5323188


Other references

Nahum, L.H., 1965: The "emergency room". Connecticut Medicine 29(11): 760-763

Abdel-Rahman, S.M.; Kearns, G.L.; Topelberg, S.; Jacobs, R.F.; Mistry, G.C.; Majumdar, A.; Xu, Y.; Wagner, J.A.; Kitchen, C.J.; Groff, M.; Herman, G.; Blumer, J.L., 2011: Pharmacokinetics and tolerability of single-dose intravenous ertapenem in infants, children, and adolescents. Ertapenem is a carbapenem antibiotic with broad spectrum activity and a pharmacokinetic profile that favors once-daily administration in adults. This investigation was designed to evaluate the dose-exposure profile of ertapenem in children from in...

Brown, W.D.; Tappel, A.L., 1959: Fatty acid oxidation by carp liver mitochondria. Carp liver mitochondria were shown to contain an enzyme system that will oxidize fatty acids in the presence of adenosine triphosphate, cytochrome c, and Mg++. The addition of a small amount of a tricarboxylic acid cycle intermediate enhanced the...

Shi, X-feng.; Zhao, K-xing.; Xu, L-Min.; Chen, X.; Wang, T., 2012: A pilot study on characteristics of microsaccadic eye-movements in anisometropic amblyopia. To quantitatively investigate the characteristics of the microsaccadic eye-movements in anisometropic amblyopia and to evaluate the using value of high-speed eye-movement recording in objective and quantitative evaluation and diagnosis of amblyopi...

Ananthalakshmi M.N.; Sarkar H.B.D.; Shivabasavaiah, 1991: Experimental demonstration of androgen regulation of hemipenis in the lizard calotes versicolor. The androgen regulation of hemipenis, an intromittent organ in the lizards was studied by castration and administration of androgen during the breeding season. Castration causes reduction in size, weight and histochemical activity of steroidogenic...

Rivera-Dávila, A.D.; Rodríguez-Ospina, L., 2009: Primary cardiac and pericardial tumors. Primary cardiac tumors are rare, with a reported prevalence of 0.001 to 0.03% at autopsy series. Almost 75% of all primary tumors of the heart are benign, with primary malignant tumors accounting for the other 25%. Nearly half of the benign cardia...

Ludvíkoyá, M.; Michal, M.; Zámecník, M.; Houba, R.; Sedlácek, P.; Csillagi, E.; Sivák, M., 1998: Desmoplastic ameloblastoma. Two cases of desmoplastic form of ameloblastoma are reported. This tumor shows marked stromal desmoplasia and often scattered osteoplasia. The majority of stromal elements is represented by myofibroblasts. The epithelial component of this tumor is...

Volodina, T.V.; Koloskova, E.E.; Shishkin, S.S.; Kozel'tsev, V.L., 1987: Study of rat liver mitochondrial proteins by two-dimensional electrophoresis. About 50 protein fractions with molecular mass 15-158 kDa were detected in purified mitochondria isolated from rat liver homogenate after two-dimensional electrophoresis performed as described by O'Farrell. Individual spots, corresponding to...

Sagar, D.; Foss, C.; E.B.z, R.; Pomper, M.G.; Khan, Z.K.; Jain, P., 2012: Mechanisms of dendritic cell trafficking across the blood-brain barrier. Although the central nervous system (CNS) is considered to be an immunoprivileged site, it is susceptible to a host of autoimmune as well as neuroinflammatory disorders owing to recruitment of immune cells across the blood brain barrier into periv...

Xue, D.; Zhang, W.; Zhang, Y.; Wang, H.; Zheng, B.; Shi, X., 2006: Adjusting effects of baicalin for nuclear Factor-kappa B and tumor necrosis factor-alpha on rats with caerulein-induced acute pancreatitis. Forty Wistar rats were divided into 5 groups, including the control group, the acute pancreatitis group (AP group, induced by intraperitoneal injections of caerulein), and the AP group treated with baicalin, the AP group treated with LPS, and the...