geoscience.net logo
+ Resolve Article
+ Follow Us
Follow on FacebookFollow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterFollow on Twitter

+ Translate
+ Subscribe to Site Feed
GeoScience Most Shared ContentMost Shared Content

Withdrawal Convulsions: Epileptic Or Not?


, : Withdrawal Convulsions: Epileptic Or Not?. JAMA 190: 944-944


US$29.90

PMID: 14214507


Other references

Steinhauser, H.; Eckl, J., 1975: Economic aspects of the production of lamb for meat. Sheep farming has only a subsidiary position in Federal German meat production. In the fiscal year 1972/73 only 67 million DM or 0.2% of total returns from agriculture arose from sheep. Of this 80% was from meat (lamb) and the remaining 20% from w...

Bertoli, S.; Trentani, C.; Ferraris, C.; D.G.orgis, V.; Veggiotti, P.; Tagliabue, A., 2015: Long-term effects of a ketogenic diet on body composition and bone mineralization in GLUT-1 deficiency syndrome: a case series. The only known treatment of glucose transporter 1 deficiency syndrome (GLUT-1 DS) is a ketogenic diet (KD), which provides the brain with an alternative fuel. Studies in children with intractable epilepsy have shown that a prolonged KD can induce...

Schytt Valter, 1963: Fredrik Enquist 1885-1963, some comments on his glacier photographs of 1910. Some glaciologic and glacial morphologic comments, based on photographs taken in 1910, 1922, and 1962 in the Kebnekaise area in Sweden, are presented.

Mossmann D.J.; Wiggering H., 1990: Sulfides in lower Proterozoic Paleosols. Neues Jahrbuch fuer Mineralogie Monatshefte

Dunagin W.G.; Millikan L.E., 1982: Di nitro chloro benzene immuno therapy for verrucae resistant to standard treatment modalities. Using a different protocol from previous studies with dinitrochlorobenzene (DMCB), an 87% cure rate was achieved for difficult warts. All patients who entered in the study had failed to respond to prior conventional treatment modalities. Morbidity...

Kao, C.R.binson, R., 1972: Aspergillus flavus deterioration of grain: its effect on amino acids and vitamins in whole wheat. Journal of food science: 37 (2) 261-263

Sugata, Y.; Halbach, S.; Allen, J.; Clarkson, T.W., 1979: Tissue distribution of inhaled mercury vapor in acatalasemic mice. Substantial differences were observed in the pattern of tissue deposition in normal versus acatalasemic mice after inhalation of radioactive mercury vapor. Liver deposition was approximately double and lung deposition approximately one-half the co...

Abdul Hussain, S.S., 1987: Proteinaceous alpha -amylase enzyme inhibitors in relation to preharvest sprouting of wheat. Water-soluble proteins from different genotypes were fractionated with ethanol, purified by ion-exchange chromatography and tested for their ability to inhibit alpha -amylase from unmalted grains. Only proteins from sprouting-resistant genotypes i...

D.R.ux, N.; Misrahi, M.; Milgrom, E.; Toublanc, J.E., 1996: A mutation of the TSH receptor gene revealed by neonatal screening of blood TSH. Hormone Research (Basel) 46(SUPPL 2): 120

Weil, T.P., 1999: Let's merge competitive and regulatory strategies to achieve cost containment. Whether market-driven or government-driven approaches should be used to curtail future health care expenditures has become the debate of the decade on Capitol Hill and in state legislatures. After examining both the competitive and the regulatory...